Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A letter from K to his Dad

K is learning how to use email right now. This is what he wrote to his dad today. (He dictated, I wrote)

I miss you dad. but, I miss you because I wish I could be at work just like you when I grow up. I could be a computer worker or dirtbiker or a singer. And if you want me to be a singer tell me what band you want it to be when I grow up. Any band. just tell me. So, I love you. I love all my family, but I wish I could go in the same one that you work at when I grow up. and I wish someday I could go to work with you and see how you fix computers. So, you will be my funniest dad, or someday if you have a vacation we could play all the time and we could go somewhere. We could go to little park someday. So, you could be my bestest dad, even don't forget to remember about my band, whatever band you want to call, if it is a secret band you can call it two names. that's all. Love, K

7 Comments:

Blogger empressbarb said...

How cute...what is the deal with being in a band...

7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your page loaded really quick for all the content and images I'm impressed

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man there is alot of comment spam I have noticed. Is there any way to remove it from the blogs?

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about gadget household. I have a website about gadget household which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about adoption hurricane katrina pet. I also have a Blog/Website about adoption hurricane katrina pet which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a acid trips site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.amateur-fucks.info/photosblacksex.html

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home