Monday, July 04, 2005

Large Number of Kids=Germs

I have never really hid the fact that I don't do well with large numbers of children. They begin to weird me out and I feel like should be wearing a space suit or at the very least, yellow, rubber dish gloves. I still feel like there's hope for me. I went through a pretty long phase of hating dogs and their tongues which usually found a way to my skin. Then I got Sam the dog and anyone who knows me understands my odd obsession with the dog. Sam cured my strong dislike of dogs. Now i'll pet any dog i see. i let them lick my face. i even shared an ice cream cone with Sam the other day.

Maybe if i hang out with large groups of kids long enough my fear of their dirty hands and sweaty faces will disipate.

This past Saturday K and I went to the park by our house to meet David and his friend who were practicing Capoeira. K became bored after awhile and asked to go down to the playground. I went down with him and figured I'd sit on the swing while he played like I often do. He asked me to play with him (which i suck at because i suck with kids). We started playing tag. There were two other kids playing tag on the same structure. They asked to join us. Pretty soon we had a group of 7 playing. David came down to the playground just in time to hear me scream, land in a cloud dust and completely wipeout. In an overzealous attempt to outrun a FOURTH grade boy while wearing flip flops I managed to run smack into an idle chain that happend to be attached to a swing. I'm a winner. I can't imagine what the other parents must of thought of me running around like a baboon. I can't imagine what the few others thought when they heard the story of why I had a bump on my eyebrow.

The point of my story is that I actually had FUN with all these little people. I actually told David to go on home and that K and I would meet him later. (I thinkhe was shocked). If I was in therapy this would be a breakthrough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about lingerie gallery. I have a website about lingerie gallery which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo! ;)
hey... what mad news!
what do you suppose about it?

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home